The first is pretty big in my book. Caroline was laying on the couch with me since teething is really wearing her down. She got off of the couch and went to the kitchen. She whined a little bit and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "Miiiill" and patted the refrigerator. I opened it and poured her some milk. Still not sure if that was what she meant since she's never really said,"milk" or associated the refrigerator with it. She downed her cup! So, Caroline knows that the milk comes from the fridge and if she says, "Miiil" or points to it she'll get some!
The second accomplishment has actually been in progress for a couple of days now. I mentioned yesterday that Caroline was starting to walk up the steps. Here she is with Daddy showing it's no problem at all!!
Hooray for Caroline !!!! "hey Daddy,let's do it again...and again !
ReplyDelete