Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Moving all around!

Caroline has always been a step ahead of us with holding her head up, rolling and crawling early. Now, she's upped the ante and is all over the place. She's been pulling up on furniture etc. for about a month now and the past few days she's been able to stand on her own for about 10 seconds. What's great is she'll start to fall forward and correct herself for a second. Have a feeling it wont be too long before I write the "She's standing" post!
She loves being able to have full access of the house more than anything. As I write this she is having fun playing in her tunnel with Daddy.

She's been going up the stairs for a couple of weeks now, but this is only the second time she's gone the whole way. Don't worry, gates go up this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I just want to reach in and grab her out !
    Love the dino ride too.
    Miss you lil' Impy :) :(

    ReplyDelete