Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby loves music!

The past few weeks Caroline has really shown an interest in music. Swaying back and forth when she hears music, making her own with her maracas, and singing "la la la." To say it doesn't melt my heart and make me smile is an understatement.

This afternoon, when I went into her room after her nap, she was standing up in her crib. She was hitting the buttons of her mobile and changing the songs. When I went to pick her up she didn't want to go. She just smiled and swayed. Then, when I started to sing the melody, she went over to her Seahorse and turned that on so that it played music. She just kept holding on to the crib rails and swaying and smiling and laughing. She did this for almost ten minutes. Just enjoying herself and loving having an audience.

Just a sweet little Caroline moment that I wanted to share. Music has always been an important component in my life and I love that she enjoys it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment