Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The "I Love You" Show!

George and his school put on the sweetest "I Love You" show. I honestly think I may sneak in there next year just to watch the cuteness even though George wont be in it :) George has been practicing hard with his teachers and classmates and it shows! There are several performances so the kids learn the steps to most of the other songs as well. Here is half of his class performing.... Dolly Parton's 9 to 5!



 Ready to perform! 
This year he got a little nervous beforehand, 
but that quickly went away by the time he went up 
on stage.


 Our performers :)





Keep an eye out for his "boss man" grumpy face 
and his "crazy if you let it" head shake :)







 The teachers at his school are amazing and show the 
kids to have no fear up on stage! They always do a silly dance of their own. 
This year, George's teacher Sarah led the rest of the teachers ala "Gene Simmons" 
to Olivia Newton John's "Physical"


No comments:

Post a Comment