Monday, January 1, 2018

End of December

The rest of December was just as busy and looking back I can't believe we managed to get it done. Somehow, Alan and I survived and the kids had a blast so it was worth it!


 Cuddles after watching Boss Baby and realizing that
siblings are awesome :)


 Gingerbread men time!



 A visit to Norton lights in Wells


 All of the classmates treats and some things for 
the teachers!


 George making more cookies with his classmates






Caroline speaking during her school's
annual Celebration Assembly




 First day of vacation and she is headed to 
see the Nutcracker with her sister Brownies. 
I was so bummed to have missed this, but Mom was told
to slow down post-op.





Caroline watching her annual video from Santa :) 


George watching his. He was pretty naughty the days leading up
to Christmas and he made the Naughty list, thankfully he  
pulled it together with help from his family to make the Nice list. 
No worries, he was really not worried at all, unlike his sister :) 





 Another night decorating cookies



 The day after Christmas there was plenty of snow and Alan
helped make the kids a sledding hill. 
Mommy's still not so sure about this :/








 George enjoying his new dry erase markers from Santa


 The kids playing so so so nicely once Daddy went
back to work and we finished out the rest of the vacation week.







 George's dinosaur egg hatching

 
I couldn't resist :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment