We opted for the ever popular Holmes Tree Farm and found a couple right as we got out of the truck, but Caroline and Alan wanted to persevere. At the end, I found a tree that everyone could agree on a few feet from where we started ;) All in all though, it was still quick and fun, but I'm not sure we would be all in if it was freezing or lots of snow on the ground!
While Alan and Caroline went to grab a saw I stood by one tree that
we liked while George found another. He then started chanting to anyone who
walked by, "This is our tree, let it be!"
He'll make a fine protestor :P
She's a beaut!
Because it's always just the three of them :P
Enjoying some hot apple cider after all of the hard work.
Santa was around as well, but the kids chose to wait until next week
at Cape Porpoise
Hanging up his baby ornament
Caroline hanging her's
George's turn this year to hang the angel up


















No comments:
Post a Comment