During Caroline's spring break we had a few play dates, hitting the park with one classmate and having another former classmate (and BFF) join us to play with the chicks and make cookies. We hit the library story hour lots of playtime outside and a picnic and I had George's sitter come over so Caroline and I could have the morning to ourselves and enjoy a lovely girls lunch like old times :) We also had Caroline's 6th year well check up, perfect as always :) There aren't many pictures because we mostly ruled a no phone/camera time and George is a mad man on playgrounds now. Fearless!
My little lunch date is growing up on me
Enjoying some hot tea and really broadening her Chinese
horizons. She found she loves spring rolls and
egg rolls now and loves black pepper chicken!
I learned that this ^ isn't fun and
stores are meant for one child only :)
Spring time deck picnic
This is George's first that he remembers and he loved it
Keeps asking me for another, but it's cold and
raining every.day :(







Daffys came up nice !
ReplyDelete