Monday, December 21, 2015

Week of 11/22 & Thanksgiving

I did it again. We have had such a busy month since Thanksgiving with all of the December activities that I haven't had a chance to post. I have been taking pictures of most though!

The weekend after George's birthday was kept very calm and relaxed. We all needed a break :) Lots of relaxing, crafting, and playing with new toys.



Sunday morning


 Crafting with Daddy


 The finished product


 George taking baby for a ride


 Wednesday there was no school and Caroline felt ill
so we hung around and colored




 We were given a hand me down Sit and Spin
which caused many an argument :)



 They were actually very comfortable?!?


 Thanksgiving morning, George didn't feel
so hot, but thankfully once we got moving he was fine


Caroline performing with the Rockettes during the
Thanksgiving parade :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment