Another fun ad busy week of summer put in the books. Sunday was one of our hottest days of summer and Caroline and I attended her friend's, Ayla, birthday party. Phew, it was hot! Afterwards, we came home and Caroline, Daddy, and George jumped into the pool. I was too tired and the pool was too hot. Gramma made dinner for all. Monday morning Gramma left and moved back to New York. The video below was taken while the kids hung out and played with her before she left. It was really quite adorable because before I started taping they were both swaying and moving about very slowly, feeling the music. Tuesday Caroline had a camp make up day and on Thursday both kids spent the day at Nana's while I drove down to Boston for an appointment. Boy, I miss it down there! I had a quick lunch with a tall, handsome guy and then headed back home. Saturday was a rainy day so we stuck around the house and watched Caroline's butterflies emerge from their chrysalides!
George does NOT want to use floaties!
Farewell dance for Gramma
George and Daddy goofing off
Breakfast time, but not before George picked
out matching heels :)
Quick & easy dinner for the kids after my
Boston trip. They were so excited to sit with
each other!
Dessert took place outside though.
George's first cone by himself
Bedtime story
Goofballs :)
Snack time!
Bubbles!
Butterflies!
Playing library :)
Pig pile on Daddy!
An image for Mommy's work with Unilever ice cream,
from Ballet to Irish Step dancing ...beautiful dancing :)
ReplyDelete