Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week of 3/22 in Pictures

I'm a month behind, I know :( Between Caroline's birthday, Alan out of town, two weeks of illness, and school vacation it's been crazy here. I still wanted to share all of what's been going on. I don't remember a lot of the little details, but want to get it down before I forget even more! So, the next week or so should be an influx of updates!


 This was one of the sweetest and neatest moments. 
Caroline and George rolling the ball back and forth to each other. 





 Caroline working on the back float during lessons 


Caroline singing a song to Daddy LOL




 Thank you Caroline! Headed out to visit the Easter bunny!








George is suspect


The end result! 


 George enjoying a steak and cheese :)



 Caroline showing off at open gym


 Annual visit to Tractor Supply to visit the chicks and ducklings !



 Then a little pre-birthday celebration at Bugaboo Creek



George and Daddy being silly with a mug from Bed Bath & Beyond
 

No comments:

Post a Comment