Caroline's pre-school held a Mother's Day tea on Tuesday. Alan worked from home in the morning so he could watch George and I could attend and Caroline could have me to herself. My host, Caroline, greeted me at the door and took me to my seat. There were flowers on the table, a full tea service, and my very own tea cup and saucer that was painted by Caroline. We enjoyed fresh fruit, cucumber tea sandwiches, Caroline's new favorite ~ scones, and sugar cookies. Afterwards, the children sang two songs and then we went on an artwalk. They had lots of art up on the wall created by the kids. Then, the kids played for a little bit and we left a little early :) I wish I had gotten some more pictures, but I wanted to enjoy the moment. There were Mommy/child pictures taken and hopefully I'll get them from the school soon!
All dressed up for tea :)
She wanted to wear her heart skirt since she was so full of love
If you look up at the art above (pink and dark pink papers with stars etc)
Caroline's is the 4th on from the right on the dark pink paper with two stars.
Her seascape
She was the only one singing clearly and loudly :)
awww she points to you ! "You...are my sunshine"
ReplyDelete