George is 3 months!?!?! How did that happen? We've been so busy living day to day that the time has flown by. We put the big man on the scale yesterday and he was... 17 pounds and 12 ounces. Yup, he has no problem growing! Besides some pudge around the middle though he doesn't look it. He's growing quite long as well so he's just a strong little boy. He loves to smile and talks up a storm. He was sucking his thumb last week but has appeared to have stopped that. He has started sleeping in his crib at night, something we're all adapting to just fine! He loves his sister and smiles anytime she is near. Right now, we think George is going to be the jokester of the family. He already makes us smile and laugh so much right now.
George, it's not nice to stick your tongue out at Daddy!
That's right, I caught you!
Wanna blow this joint Bear?
You can't hide from Mama's camera!
OK, OK, I can't see you!
I'm just a big handsome guy !
ReplyDelete