Saturday, September 21, 2013

Last Week in Pictures

This past week was a busy one. Between Caroline going for another allergy blood draw, pre-school, and OB appointments (count them, 3!) we've been on the go! When we've been home we've been trying to have some downtime, because frankly, we all needed it! Caroline has really been impressing us lately. She loves to tie knots and now she has moved on to wanting to tie bows so she can help Mommy with her laces :) She is really getting good at writing. I wish I could have taken a picture of the card she wrote for Gramma, she wrote everything out herself and you could make out all of the letters! The flower she drew pictured down below was the first I've seen. My little girl is blooming and growing :)


 Caroline has gotten even more so into babies
since all of the girls play with them at school. 
Here, we constructed a carrier for Belle :)


 Her first Frosty after a job well done with her blood draw!


 A weeknight batch of Apple Crisp with Daddy



 She's been begging me to stay after school for
"lunch bunch" so Thursday was her first time
and she loved it! She also loves her lunch box :)


 The turkeys have come back!


 There were more on the side of the house as well. 
The other day I counted 19!


 Snow White & her apple


 Caroline's flower! I'm impressed :)


If you're going to play the piano, you'll need a microphone!
This kid kills me :)

1 comment:

  1. There's so much to be said I don't know where to start....LOL

    Caroline...you are one of a kind:)

    ReplyDelete