I hope that you all know that I have a cooking blog, The Way to His Heart. It's been growing and keeps me busy. What you may or may not know is this is how I contribute to the family (besides being an amazing wife and mom! hehe). I was asked to partake in Smart Balance's Battle of the Bloggers contest where you make up an original recipe using their products. There are 20 bloggers and right now I am going back and forth for first place!!! Winning this contest will mean that I will be contracted out to develop one recipe per month and will be compensated for that. So, besides the pride factor of winning, this will help out as we gear up for baby #2!
Here is how you, my family and friends, can help. If you have a Facebook account, go to Smart Balance's page and "like" them. Then, go to their Battle of the Bloggers page and hit "Vote." Look for my Lobster Roll Cups and vote! Not only will you be helping me, but you will also be entered to win prizes. 5 people will win products from Smart Balance for a year, but also win a prize package from Calphalon!
You can vote once a day and voting ends on August 11th. So, pretty pretty please, vote :)
No comments:
Post a Comment