Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday Evening

Yesterday was a lovely day spent at home. No errands, no pressing projects, just getting some things done around the house while enjoying the day. Even though Alan spent most of the day working on the shed, even he enjoyed the laid back pace of the day. Caroline and I spent a lot of time on the deck, she playing with her water table and me doing a little of this and that. At one point, just before dinner I decided to take my camera out and shoot something other than food! Then, I realized I still was, my flowers were chives if you want to be particular, so I turned directions and took photos of my little peanut, whom flowers can not compare :) We ended the day with grilled pizza and ice cream cones and closed another good weekend.















No comments:

Post a Comment