Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back to Gymnastics!

Last week we started our gymnastics lessons again. I think a little break from it for swimming was good and she was excited to get back into it. She went right back into it like she never left. She has the same coach and they were both happy to see each other. Typically, the Coach Jen asks the kids things in the morning like what they had for breakfast and Caroline couldn't wait to tell her before we even got there. When Coach Jen said, "Hello" to Caroline, Caroline blurted out, "I had Greek yogurt for breakfast!" Hehe  Nanny went with us so we had the opportunity for some pictures. I wish some hadn't come out blurry, but it's hard to focus on a quick moving toddler! You get the idea though from these. Once Caroline goes to the classes by herself next year I will be armed with my dSLR and get all the action!


No more tiring out in the foam pit. She went right across!






Impressing Coach Jen with going sideways
The other kid is having a tantrum, otherwise we would be impressed with his skills as well :P



What is almost as good as hanging from the rings? 
Handstands!



Donkey kicks


Waiting patiently for the other kids to come back around for another try on the trampoline


 Bouncing to the foam pit


Blurry, but look at that satisfied grin :)

1 comment: