Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Caroline has become a lover of holidays! I honestly think she had more excitement in this one day then she did for Christmas! She woke up and said, "Happy Valentines Day Mama! Let's go decorate and I need to wear a pretty dress," neither of which I told her we would be doing but it sounded like a great idea to me! We played games, we made paper chains and decorated the house, she wore her Christmas dress and danced around, and we had a fabulous day! After we decorated she told me the house looked beautiful and we had a "happy family." Then, when I received roses from Alan she said,"Awww that was nice of Daddy." hehe
Below is a video from our card making session for Daddy a couple of days ago and a few tidbits here and there of our Valentines day fun! No pretty, single shot of my little Valentine, she was way to busy to sit still and smile for the camera in a posed way!



Making Daddy's card



Her First card arrives!


Valentines morning...


 A requested breakfast that was extra special


 Waiting for Daddy to come home


 Opening her first round of loot! 



 Showing Daddy her cards


 Loves her balloon from Daddy!


 Dressed for dinner


 Wearing her "mermaid" hair she got from Gramma


 She thought it was a volcano!


 Thank you Aunt Barbara and Uncle Rick!


Now she gets it!


A heart-shaped candy ring really is the best!

2 comments: