Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My "big" little girl

There are moments when I see the big kid in Caroline coming out. Whether it be the things she says or does, I see that my little baby is growing up fast and furious. Seeing her ride her bicycle is one of those moments. She seems way too little to be doing so well. It also is bittersweet that she doesn't need our help! I honestly didn't think we would be dealing with bicycles and training wheels for some time. Where are the days of Big Wheels? She masted her tricycle in the house over winter and doesn't even want to ride it on the driveway. Seeing my baby do so well makes me so proud, but I really want to hit the pause button. Here is a video from the other day showing how well she rides her bike, can correct herself and turn all without us. Doesn't she look way to big for 2.5 years old? *sigh*


1 comment:

  1. Wow Caroline...few weeks ago we were steering you this way and that...don't blink guys, she'll be asking for the keys :)

    ReplyDelete