Friday, April 6, 2012

Caroline's Birthday and a visit to the Easter Bunny


Early Wednesday morning Alan drove Gramma and Devon to Boston to fly back to South Carolina. When I went upstairs to greet Caroline I said, "Happy Birthday Sweetie!" She replied, "Cupcakes!" Sorry kiddo, no cupcakes this morning. We made pancakes instead! Later, we headed up to meet the Easter Bunny and ride the carousal that they have at the mall. Afterwards, we hit Toys-R-Us and picked up her last birthday gift, a wagon. I know we'll have a lot of fun giving her rides in it and she'll have fun giving her buddies rides! Later that evening, we took some pictures of her in her birthday dress and headed to dinner with Nana and Grampy at The Steakhouse. She was more interested in everything else, but a good time was had.
I can't believe my tiny baby is two! She is growing up so fast. Her vocabulary is out of this world and she speaks in 5-6 word sentences. Next week we'll find out all of her stats when she goes to her 2 year update. We know she is just perfect though :)



Good morning my little 2 year old :)


Why Hello there Bunny!



Hugs for the bunny






Very happy to ride the horsey!


My pretty little girl :)



Someone started to throw a tantrum when we told her she had to get out of the Mercedes. I told her it doesn't work for Mommy, it's not going to work for her :)


Yup, it wasn't that long ago!


Some down time and then we were off to dinner!


Bear had to come to dinner with us. He's just as important in these milestones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment