I couldn't wait for Caroline to wake up so I could show her the snow. The ground was already nicely covered, with lots more on its way. The past two times we've gotten snow this year haven't been much so this time would be different.
I didn't show her the snow outside of her window. This time I was ready with the video camera and wanted to catch her reaction out the back slider. She saw the snow outside the front door window and starting saying, "SNOW!" I turned the camera on and figured we'd start shooting from there. As you can see, by the time we got downstairs she was already kind of over it and more interested in taking care of her baby.
Today is the first day Caroline has been out in the snow since last year. As far as she is concerned, it's the first time! I couldn't wait to get her all dressed up and out there. As you can see, she wasn't that thrilled with it. In the video you'll see her point upwards and say, "Belt." I'm wearing my ear warmer and she uses that as a belt for the baby on her tricycle!
While editing the video Caroline came over to see it. She wasn't happy that the baby in the video was out in the snow. When I say "Caroline do you want to go inside?" She nodded on my lap "yes!" Get that baby out of the snow! Sorry for the "bumpiness" of the video, but it's an action shot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment