Caroline and I headed to a playgroup first thing. She had lots of fun and was pretty tired afterwards! She wrapped herself in her blanket the entire way home.
After her nap we were going to hit the park, but someone didn't take a good nap. So, we figured we'd try again and Daddy could come with us when he got home from work. That didn't pan out because someone still didn't want to sleep.
She finally went to sleep and I baked Grampy's birthday cake. She woke up a very unhappy camper. Thinking teeth. After her spirits were lifted we decided a drive was still in order.
So, we hit Dairy Queen! Caroline had no problems picking up where she left off last Summer. She loves ice cream!
We did a little impromptu photo op with the cake since she didn't get a chance to truly help. She was my cake tester as I leveled the halves.
No comments:
Post a Comment