Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Last year, on St. Patty's Day, I was hoping to be released from 2 week stint in the hospital. My mom brought me a little shamrock headband to cheer me up. She said, " Next year the baby can wear it." Oh, what a difference a year makes. All those moments of pain, frustration, and waiting for my baby has lead to this....

Look at my sweet little Shamrock baby!




I could never have imagined just how cute "the baby" would be.



Nor, how much she would melt my heart.




This year, on St. Patty's day we went shopping! It's a gorgeous day here in Maine, 55 and sunny. Letting us know that Spring is almost within reach. We had such a nice little girls day. We even ran into a friend who is expecting triplets and is 33 weeks along. I was 33 weeks along this time last year. Just so neat to look back and then smile as you look forward.
Here's one more, of my sweet little baby, as I took her out of her car seat when we got home.
I can't wait for more shopping dates, lunches, picnics etc. with my little girl as the weather gets warmer!

3 comments:

  1. OMG what an Irish Imp !
    Those Shamrocks look soo cute...
    Seems like yesterday we were waiting for for this prize !!!! she's the Pot O' Gold at the end of the Rainbow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. It makes me feel happy and springy!! Caroline is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!! I can't wait for more shopping dates (which reminds me, we have to go before the end of the month to take advantage of the Carter's credit)!

    ReplyDelete